Save on skin care, makeup and hair products this Black Friday
Whether you put on full glam makeup every day or spend hours on your hairstyle, beauty products are essential. And now is the time to take advantage of the best Black Friday beauty deals.
At BestReviews, we personally test products to ensure we only recommend quality items, and we’re already seeing discounts on the fan-favorite Revlon One Step Volumizer Plus 2.0 Hot Air Brush and the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil. We’ve rounded up the best Black Friday beauty deals of 2023 and will continue to monitor and add new sales.
Last updated on Nov. 24, 2023, at 9:00 a.m. PT.
Skin care deals
Looking to get rid of dark spots or effectively remove all the dirt from your face at the end of the day? These skin care deals have got you covered.
This complete skin care kit has everything you need to treat your skin from day to night. It includes the Matcha & Oat Daily Moisturizer, Super Fruit Recovery Cream, Morning Dew Serum and Barrier Recovery Serum, which work together to moisturize, soften, smooth, brighten and plump the skin. The products are all dermatologist-tested and suitable for all skin types.
If you want to target fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots, this two-piece bundle can help refresh your skin. The Elastin Boost Hyper-Lift serum helps lift, smooth and brighten, while the Age-Defying Dream Cream help soften the appearance of wrinkles. Both products contain natural ingredients and are independently certified organic.
Banish dry hands this winter with these moisturizing hand mask. The glove-like design makes them easy to stay in place, so the blend of cocoa butter, shea butter and almond oil have time to really penetrate the skin. They can also help condition your nail beds and cuticles.
While snail mucin might sound a little gross, there’s a good reason it’s trending around the world. Snail essence naturally repairs signs of aging and soothes dehydrated skin. It’s also lightweight and absorbs quickly, making it a great product for almost every skin type.
Almost every tutorial of a celebrity getting ready for the day starts with hydrating eye masks, and it’s because dehydrated under-eyes can make you look tired. These cute masks are formulated with hyaluronic acid and glycerin to lock in moisture all day and smooth out fine lines. Plus, they’re easy to throw in your bag and be on your way.
This hydrocolloid patch blends in with your skin and helps treat pimples and blemishes, conveniently turning white to indicate when its work is done. It does its job in about 6-8 hours, and the small, translucent design makes it barely noticeable.
Other skin care deals worth checking out
- From waterproof mascara to daily impurities, the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil gently melts it all away. 19% OFF
- Slather on the Tarte Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Moisturizer to hydrate skin with electrolyte-balancing sea salts. 51% OFF
Whether you prefer a natural makeup look or love experimenting with bold colors, makeup is for everyone. This Black Friday, grab a new eye shadow palette or restock your favorite concealer.
This rechargeable LED makeup mirror gives you a clear view when applying your makeup, so it always looks flawless. The builtin-in Lithium-ion battery can run for 6 hours on a single charge and recharges easily with a USB cord. It's 20% taller than other makeup mirrors, too, so you don't have to bend to see your reflection.
With the addition of powerful ingredients like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, this vegan concealer is so much more than makeup. As it delivers full coverage, brightening and smoothing, it also hydrates the skin and ensures there are no creases. Plus, you can choose from over 30 shades.
This eyeshadow palette is designed with 16 creamy nude shades, including mattes, metallics, shimmers and sparkles. They’re rich, highly pigmented and formulated with alpine rose to bring out the skin’s natural radiance. It’s also cruelty-free and contains no parabens.
This limited Barbie edition nail polish is designed to last up to 7 days by being chip-resistant, and it provides a nice crème finish. It's also fast-drying for a headache-free application. If you want to recreate Barbie's look from the latest movie, then this nail polish is it!
Other makeup deals worth checking out
- Achieve long-lasting, flawless color with the Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick. 18% OFF
- The Jouer Cosmetics Essential High Coverage Creme Foundation is full-coverage and best suited for oily and combination skin. 29% OFF
- Easily look stunning with the essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara. 20% OFF
Hair care deals
From conditioner to hair tools to dry shampoo, hair care can help you look fresh on day three or repair your hair from color damage. Regardless of your hair type, these deals will help you achieve your best hair.
Free up extra time in your day when you use this 2-in-1 blow dryer and styler. During our testing, we found it to be a simple way to achieve a salon-style blowout in a pretty reasonable amount of time, and it was easy to grip compared to similar products we tried. While it’s drying your hair, the 2.4-inch brush also adds volume and shine with an incredibly smooth finish. It can also create waves or curls without any additional tools. Plus, the four heat settings use 50% less heat exposure to keep your hair from getting damaged.
The Dyson Airwrap has never been more worth the price. The 6-in-1 dryer and styler offers countless combinations of techniques to make the purchaser's hair bouncy, curly or sleek. Its current price is the lowest yet.
This 3-in-1 formula refreshes and amplifies hair while adding texture to fine, medium or thick types. The lightweight spray adds a matte texture that creates separation and absorbs oils. It’s also cruelty-free and formulated without sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens and phthalates.
Other hair care deals worth checking out
- The Dyson Supersonic competes against some of the best hair dryers out there, and offers one of the best color schemes. 24% OFF
- From replacing lost protein to defrizzing, It's a 10 Haircare Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin does it all. SOLD OUT
- Nexxus Protein Fusion Shampoo and Conditioner is a silicone-free product that repairs hair from the inside. 20% OFF + 15% OFF COUPON
Who has the best Black Friday beauty deals?
Major beauty stores historically host a Black Friday sale, such as Sephora or Ulta. Check out their websites to see a preview of what items they plan to put on sale. Amazon is also one of the best places to save big on beauty products. However, you can also find deep discounts for beauty products at stores like Target and Walmart.
What to consider when buying beauty products?
- Search for coupons or reward programs. Even though products are already marked down, some retailers may have a coupon or voucher for an additional discount. If you’re buying from Sephora or Ulta, be sure to check out the rewards programs or early access through the app.
- Consider your skin and hair type. With most beauty products, they’re not one size fits all. For example, a rich, hydrating shampoo will likely weigh down thin hair. And those with dry or sensitive skin may need to stay away from strong skin-care ingredients. Before shopping, be sure you know about your skin or hair in order to choose the best products.
- Pay attention to the size. The packaging of beauty items can often be misleading. If you’re comparing two similar products to find the best price or see how long it will last, be sure to look at the amount of product in a bottle instead of the size of the packaging.
Why trust our recommendations?
The team at BestReviews has years of experience finding the hottest deals. Because we’re dedicated to finding only the best products, we try to test as many as possible, whether they’re trending fan favorites or newcomers. When we’re not able to test a product, we turn to buyer ratings and hours of research before giving our recommendation. During Black Friday, you can rest assured knowing we’ve scoured the deals to share only the best ones and will continue to regularly update our article throughout the event to reflect the most up-to-date information.
Want to shop the best products at the best prices? Check out Daily Deals from BestReviews.
Sign up here to receive the BestReviews weekly newsletter for useful advice on new products and noteworthy deals.
Bre Richey writes for BestReviews. BestReviews has helped millions of consumers simplify their purchasing decisions, saving them time and money.